WE'RE BRI + DANA
We're so glad you're here! We will be your guides, tutors, cheerleaders, and besties throughout our retreats + content days (and for forever, you can't get rid of us now).
we help photographers break into the wedding + elopement worlds through curated workshops, content marathons, styled shoots, and education.
Helping photographers build dream portfolios to help them niche down to attract their ideal clients is something we're super passionate about. This is why every elopement shoot we put on is always set up like a full elopement - no more content that screams styled shoot.
We aim to give every photographer the confidence they need through education and community to be the best they can be for their clients. Even after you leave the workshops or content days/retreats, we are always here for you to help you with whatever you need, whenever you need it.
meet your hosts
Dana (or "d" if you wanna be a part of the fam)
boho, adventurous, free-spirited
I’ve been shooting all things weddings/ couples/ and elopements for over 2 years now.
I’m a desert girl, always. I was born and raised in the scorching heat of Arizona but for the past couple of years now have been residing in Louisiana because this is where my husband is stationed, but as of JAN 2022, we have now relocated to North Dakota! Hello, Midwest!
Some fun facts about me:
- I love my coffee but beer, pasta, and tacos just about have my entire heart, lol!
- I have three big floofs- Mufasa, Zero, & Apollo.
- I’m also married to the man of my dreams and couldn’t be any happier!
- Dr. Martens, Birkenstocks & vans are legit my only footwear.
- I have 19 tattoos!
I can’t wait to meet all of you beautiful people and have the most fun-filled, adventurous, epic weekend ever!!!
Bri (or "b" if you're feeling lazy)
editorial, timeless, and minimalistic
I'm Bri, a Nashville, Tennessee + Southern Oregon-based, wedding and elopement photographer specializing in storytelling for intentional and modern couples. My style leans more toward the classic + minimal and I have a documentary approach to my photography style.
Over the past two years, I’ve been heavily niching down my brand to move into the elopement world that doesn’t involve as much hiking and “adventure” but more-so editorial and modern so if you’re loving the elopement vibe but don’t think you want to hike with your clients - I’m your girl. My Fine Arts degree is really starting to show!
Some fun facts about me:
- I'm obsessed with good coffee, but I am currently on the decaf train due to some health scares - send all your good recs my way! Lol
- I’m also a Nikon mirrorless shooter, but I also incorporate 35mm + 120mm film into my work!
- I moved to Nashville from Cincinnati when my boyfriend and I bought a house together in 2020! We’ve been together almost 5 years now!
- I’ve been to 49 states! Alaska is my last one!
- 90% of the year, you can find me in a pair of Chacos.
- We spend half our year in Southern Oregon, but my favorite National Park is Joshua Tree!
- My dream location to shoot a love story at would either be: Paris, Italy or Spain.
some fun facts
we met at a workshop in North Carolina in 2020!
we were the teenagers with the hair swoops and you could find us at all the Warped Tours.
not even a month after meeting each other - we went to Washington together and stayed in a 200 sqft tiny house.
together we've been to over 10 states.
we're obsessed with Dutch Bros
we're forever showing up with matching outfits and gear without even trying...we even have the same car.
we're all obsessed with blue hour and henry's diary - so we refer to blue hour as "henry's hour" (if you know, you know).